We understand that the worldwide Coronavirus pandemic situation causes a lot of worries and uncertainty among us all. At Lappset, we have prepared ourselves with all possible precautions in order to prevent the virus from spreading among our staff, clients and customers, suppliers and all other stakeholders as well as families. Health, safety and wellbeing of everyone is a matter of heart to us, which is why we would like to share information on the actions taken by us with you.
Our Lappset personnel is at your service as usual through digital channels; emails, Skype, Microsoft Teams and on the phone. Also our factories are working as usual and our dispatch/delivery times are normal.
Lappset’s Procurement Team has worked hard in order to secure deliveries of the most important components needed in the manufacture of playground and sports equipment. Thanks to their achievements, our production and deliveries work normally. In addition, our logistic partners are doing their best to secure deliveries to our partners around the world on time. We are following the situation carefully and will let you know if there were to be any exceptions in deliveries due to the situation.
We have taken the following precautions in order to safeguard the health and wellbeing of our staff:
- We are happy to help you online by arranging meetings via Skype or Microsoft Teams or other digital channels.
- Our office staff works remotely. Thanks to excellent telecommunications, it is easy for you to contact your Key Account Manager or Sales Coordinator.
- We have postponed or cancelled customer visits to Rovaniemi and other facilities until further notice, until the outbreak has levelled off. This applies also to sales training events.
- We follow and monitor the development of the Coronavirus situation constantly, and have also set up a special task force including representatives from our international network. In our daily precautions, we follow the instructions given by the WHO, national and local authorities.
- As a precaution and as a regulation by the Finnish Health Organisation and the Government, we have restricted all travelling of our staff.
We are here to support you to proceed with your plans on designing and building new playgrounds and outdoor fitness areas. We will serve you also today with the excellent Lappset spirit as we’ve always done.
Further information available from:
Ulla Hannula Director, International Business Division. email@example.com