Senior Sport for active ageing
Senior Sport equipment strengthens the motor skills and manual dexterity of the elderly. They offer sensible forms of activity, which also enhances mental well-being.
Senior Sport products
- Training muscle tone, balance and motor skills are good for the elderly, both mentally and physically.
- Geriatric research has shown that the fear of falling increases the actual risk of doing so. Thus, increasing confidence through physical training can create a positive spiral.
- Active ageing exercises also guarantee senior citizens a more independent control over their lives.
- When you have no problems buttoning up your shirt or doing your everyday shopping, you know you have better control over your own life.
- Senior Sport products are great also for therapy sessions for rehabilitation.