Before starting the exercise, warm up your body. You can run, walk, bike, or do anything you like to get a bit of a sweat on. If you have a outdoor gym near, why not take it as an advantage and run or walk there - so you will be ready for the workout straight away!
- Against running clock, accumulate 100 sit ups. Every starting minute perform 10 deadlifts.
- 1) At 00:00 start workout with 10 deadlifts.
- 2) After deadlifts perform as many sit ups as possible until 1:00.
- 3) Start again with 10 deadlifts.
- 4) after deadlifts perform as many sit ups as possible
- 5) repeat this pattern until 100 sit ups are done
Deadlifts – use weights that you are comfortable doing at least 20 unbroken set.
Deadlifts – if you do not have barbell, try back extension instead.
Sit ups – try doing this workout with fewer reps.
Sit ups – too easy? Do V-ups, or toes to bars
Please note, always listen to your body, modify movements in case necessary and complete each movement properly!