Do you have strong analytical skills and a business mindset? Do you want to learn and develop new things in a fast-growing international company?
We are looking for a SOURCING ANALYST to join the Lappset family, located in Rovaniemi or Helsinki
Your role is to generate data analysis and administrative support for global sourcing related decision making. Additionally, you will contribute to continuous improvement and implementation of sourcing processes and policies by acting as a key user for sourcing systems ensuring proper end user training and support. You interact with the strategic and operative purchase teams globally and act in a proactive manner.
Your key responsibilities will be to:
- Analyse and improve company’s group wide spend data and tracking in key categories
- Support category sourcing needs and opportunities/risks by researching the marketplace
- Prepare contracts and service level agreements and maintain the contract database
- Support the Capex process by providing budget costs
- Support other members of the Procurement Team with spend data, management reports, e-sourcing events and quotation analysis
- Act as a key user and internal trainer for business intelligence tools
You can be the person we are looking for if you have:
- Business mindset and good understanding of key financial indicators
- Strong analytical and data management skills and ability to prepare and present insightful data to key stakeholders in an understandable manner
- Basic knowledge and interest in business intelligence tools, such as MS Office applications, experience of ERP and e-sourcing tools is an advantage
- Willingness to learn, develop and implement new ways of working in an environment that is rapidly becoming more global
- MSc or BSc degree in relevant field and 2-3 years’ experience in sourcing or analytics/business intelligence experience preferably in an international organization.
- Industry experience (manufacturing/construction) will be valued.
- Fluent English and Finnish
- Readiness for domestic and international travel 20 to 50 days per year
We offer you meaningful work in a dynamic and global work environment and with inspiring products. You have the possibility to develop and challenge your career in an international family company. Success is our pleasure and we have fun working together!
Please send your application latest on the 14th of April to email@example.com.
In your application please attach your CV, your view on compensation and information on how you heard about the open position.
For further information please contact Reine Karlsson , Director of Supply chain, firstname.lastname@example.org.