We at Lappset Group’s International Business Division are looking for a SALES COORDINATOR to our Distributor Sales Team either in Rovaniemi or Helsinki.
As a Sales Coordinator you will work closely together with the Key Account Managers at Lappset giving support to our international customers around the world, focusing on our German speaking markets.
We are looking for a team worker with a can-do attitude! You communicate fluently with our customers both in English and German. You have a flexible attitude and the ability to prioritise tasks during the busiest months of the year. In a fast growing company we appreciate a positive attitude and the eagerness to develop yourself and the way you work.
As an international Sales Coordinator you will be processing orders, coordinating deliveries, invoicing, working on project quotations and assisting customers with their questions and enquiries.
You can be the person we are looking for if you:
- Have a business degree and / or have a solid experience in international customer service
- Are fluent in English and German (knowledge of Finnish is a big plus!)
- Work well under pressure
- Are a motivated team worker
- Have good IT skills - experience of working with an ERP system and CRM is a benefit!
We offer you:
- A Position in an international team with high team spirit and motivation to grow and succeed together
- Warm atmosphere of a family company with a vision of being the customer’s first choice by creating the greatest customer experiences
- Possibility to work in a fast growing business and with inspiring products
- Exercise benefits
Please send your application latest on 7th of April to firstname.lastname@example.org.
In your application please attach your CV, the earliest date when you can start working, a salary request and information on how your heard about the open position.
For further information please feel free to contact Sales Manager Janita Rousu, Tel. +358 40 621 4280 and/or email@example.com. Janita is available to take your call on the 28th of March and 3rd of April from 12 until 16 o’clock.