Are you looking for a company that cares about people's health and well-being, including yours? At Lappset, we create healthier and happier living environments for people of all ages in a fun and positive working community.
We are looking for a HR DIRECTOR to join Lappset Group´s International Team, located in Rovaniemi or Helsinki.
Your role provides vision, direction, and accountability for all the human resources in accordance with the North Star strategy.
The HR Director will be responsible for the strategic human resource planning to provide the organization with the most talented people and to position the organization as the employer of choice. It would be one of your nuclear functions supporting and helping the development of growth in the subsidiaries, divisions and departments. You would not only foster and develop the strong company culture, but create a new by respecting the old.
Your key responsibilities will be to:
- Provide strategic, functional expertise, thought leadership, and coaching as an active member of the leadership team.
- Align human resource initiatives and talent planning with organizational strategies, mission, values, and goals.
- Develop human resource planning models to identify competency, knowledge, and talent gaps, and develop specific programs to fill the identified gaps.
- Enhance, develop, implement, and enforce human resource policies and procedures of the organization by way of systems that will improve the overall operation and effectiveness of the organization.
- Create a culture of congruence, collaboration, transparency, balance, accountability, and respect/humility.
- Above all, You are a change agent and help teams/individuals manage change.
You´ll grab our attention if You have:
- 10+ years of experience as a manager and leader.
- Proven track record of implementing competitive HR strategy and practices in a rapidly growing business environment.
- Entrepreneurial experience and/or attitude.
- 5+ years of proven experience in HR management.
- Fluent in English and Finnish; Swedish and/or any other language is considered as an advantage.
We think that you´d be most prepared for that role if you have:
- Experience from working in pan-European Group
- Experience in a fast-growing business in revenue, employees, and number of companies
- Lived and worked in other countries than the home country.
We offer you a meaningful job in a dynamic and global work environment and with inspiring products. You’ll have a good chance to leave your own fingerprint on People Practices of Lappset Group.
For further information please contact Mr. Roland Luik, Senior Consultant / Managing Partner at ARISTA Executive Search, Tel +372 515 4522. Roland is available to take your call from Monday to Friday preferably between 10-16 Finnish time. Please send your application and CV with the information on how you heard about the open position latest on the 19th of October to email: firstname.lastname@example.org