Are you a proactive and result oriented marketing professional driven by passion to have an impact on the business?
We are looking for a GLOBAL MARKETING MANAGER to join Lappset Group´s International business division, located in Helsinki
You have a strategic role to ensure Lappset brand visibility and attractiveness in fast growing International markets. You collaborate actively with subsidiaries and distributor sales teams. Interacting with innovations and R&D team regarding identifies and emerging needs in the markets. You are capable to work with key distributors of Lappset products regarding relevant marketing opportunities in the international markets. In collaboration with Corporate marketing, planning and implementing the appropriate brand and demand creation activities, both online and offline channels. The role is new in the organisation and you will have great opportunities to grow and positively challenge the business.
Your key responsibilities will be to:
• Creator and owner of IBD´s Global Marketing Strategy and Plan according to the division´s business strategy
• Making plans and taking action to grow the Lappset international business through appropriate marketing programs, according to the agreed business strategy and plan.
• Budgeting and following-up the yearly marketing spend
• Communicating the market needs inside the company and ensuring both the subsidiaries as well as Distributor Sales team are onboard with the planned and ongoing marketing programs.
• Support the organizational ability to perform, which makes it possible to realize the strategy of Lappset
• Academic degree in business and relevant experience of international marketing, both in planning and budgeting as well as in strategy and hands-on implementation.
• Ability to listen and understand the situations and needs in different markets and to drive and grow the business together with them.
• Solution oriented out-of-the-box thinker, who knows how to build and maintain productive relations and networks both inside and outside the company.
• Fluent English and Finnish, other languages a benefit.
• Good presentation and communication skills.
• Knowledge of modern marketing automation tools, Microsoft office -programs and CRM systems.
We offer you a meaningful work in a dynamic, global work environment with inspiring products and strong team spirit amongst your future colleagues. Our modern office is located in Pitäjänmäki, Helsinki next to good public transportation connections.
For further information of this position please contact Ulla Hannula, Director, International business division, Tel +358 400 114 619. Ulla is available to take your call on the 21st of May at 10 – 12 and on the 23rd of May at 10 – 12 Finnish time.
Please send your application latest 27th of May to email@example.com
In your application please attach your CV, your view on compensation and information on how you heard about the open position. We will handle applications as soon as those arrive.
Application handling and selection processes are provided by Birn+Partners Finland Oy. In case you have any questions please contact Jouko Pitkänen, Managing director, Birn+Partners Finland Oy, Tel. +358 50 389 0504.
www.lappset.com @LappsetGroup #lappset