SUCCESS IS OUR PLEASURE!
Lappset Group Ltd is one of the internationally leading manufacturers of playground, outdoor sport equipment, park and street furniture and themed attractions worldwide. Our products bring joy to millions of children and adults in more than 50 countries. Lappset is an expert in play, outdoor sport equipment and design of themed attractions, known for its persistent and unprejudiced approach to developing new innovations.
The Group headquarter is located in Rovaniemi Finland and production units are located in Finland, Sweden and Estonia. The Group’s network of subsidiaries extends to six countries including Estonia, France, Germany, Great Britain, the Netherlands and Sweden. The network of dealers comprises more than 50 countries. The Group has a staff of ca 300 persons in seven different countries.
Are you a creative person with a playful mindset and passion for design?
We are looking for a CONCEPT DESIGNER to join Lappset Group´s international Design Team
As our Concept Designer you will be designing themed attractions and activities for all age groups in our customer projects. Tasks vary from concept design of the activities to reviewing the final design. You will be working with a competent design team and will be located in the Group headquarters in Rovaniemi Finland.
- Strong team working skills and the ability to work within a project organization
- Ability to turn stories and brands into Activity Products and Spaces
- Knowledge of user experience design in a non-digital context
- Good visualizing skills, preferably in both 2D and 3D (we use Adobe CC, 3dsMax and AutoCAD)
- Ability to sketch ideas quickly
- Ability to produce content within Brand Guidelines
- Experience of Spatial and Product Concept Design
- Good drawing & illustrational skills are a plus
- Basic understanding of audiovisual technology is a plus
We’re not necessarily looking for a one person who is competent in all these fields, so if you can tick half of these boxes you’re good to apply! Above all we are looking for a person with a positive attitude and willingness to take responsibility of his/her work.
Please send your application latest on the 12th of November to HRD Specialist Emma Sorjonen email@example.com.
In your application, please attach your CV, portfolio and the earliest date when you can start working including a salary request.
For further information, please contact Design & Engineering Manager Antti Jokelainen, email firstname.lastname@example.org, Tel. +358 40 540 9149.
Antti is available on Friday 27th of October at 12.00 – 13.00 and on Thursday 9th of November at 13.00 – 14.00 (Finnish time).