At the moment we are looking for a
PRODUCTION MANAGER for Lappset Estonia OÜ.
Main role of the production manager is to:
- Be responsible for the Estonian production unit profitable, efficient and effective operations by meeting the goals and KPIs set by the Group. Ensure that all safety aspects are following legal requirements and known good standards.
- Operational management of the Estonian unit. Ensure timely and effective execution of production plans.
- Develop and implement processes and policies to improve productivity, i.e. quality performance, on time delivery and production efficiency.
- Establish an on-going operational plan to reduce costs and improve quality of service, based on negotiations, relationship management and issue resolution.
- Lead, train and develop Estonian organization according to LEAN procedure.
- Understand and monitor proactive maintenance schedule activities.
You are suitable candidate if you:
- Have 3-5 years of production manager experience (preferable in metal production).
- Are passionate about your work and have entrepreneurial mindset.
- Have the ability to be a leader, create a unified team and reach set goals.
- Have the ability to see the new solutions, find improvements.
- Have experience about LEAN philosophy (even better if also about TOC).
- Are able to communicate in English (or Finnish).
For applying please send your CV and motivation letter to: terje.pallo(at)aristaexecutive.com
latest by the 4th of October, 2016. Read more here.