- We do not accept the use of child labour or forced labour in any form either in our own business or by anyone in our supply chain.
- We respect the working hours and labour laws and regulations of each country.
- We ensure the occupational safety of our personnel in accordance with occupational safety and health legislation and the Group’s OSH policy.
- We monitor occupational safety in our production facilities on a daily basis with the help of the Green Cross monitoring and measuring system.
- We have an incentive scheme that covers all personnel groups.
- We contribute to the development of society and support the well-being of people of different ages by creating products and solutions that encourage play, physical activity and social interaction.
- We expect our most notable suppliers to commit to the ISO 26000 social responsibility recommendations (see below).
- We engage in many different forms of cooperation with universities and other educational institutions, including research, dissertations, lectures, traineeships, visits and tours as well as various collaborative projects relating to product development and service design. We also host an annual local planning competition in cooperation with our customers and grant scholarships to the best master’s thesis on landscape architecture each year.
- We contribute to regional development in collaboration with local, regional and national partners through various organisations.
- We are involved in the international Federation of Playground Industry (FEPI) and contribute to the drafting of standards that promote product safety.
- We have been sponsoring recreational activities for children and young people for decades, through local sports clubs, for example. One of our principles is that we donate 1–2% of our operating profit to non-profit causes.
- We collaborate with national associations that promote the well-being of children and young people, such as Valo ry and WAU ry.
- Our mission is to promote the well-being of people of all ages. Several of our products also factor in the needs of people with various kinds of disabilities (Design for All, Inclusive Design).
- We are a family business committed to a northern operating environment. Our focus is on the long term, which helps to build well-being in our community.
Read more about the ISO 26000 standard here